Nokia Lumia 800 vs. iPhone 4: The High-Tech Phones to Evaluate
The Nokia Lumia 800 vs. Apple iPhone 4 is a great comparison between the two main brands. You can experience a new level of internet and multitasking in both the phones. Lumia 800 and iPhone 4 are great to use for the official purpose as the phones have several built-in business applications that surely makes your work easier and faster. The good looks are another main additional point of these two most popular handsets.
• The Lumia 800 is also said to be the rocking musical device of Nokia, as it is bestowed with the FM Radio which is not present in the iPhone4 handset. But both these cell phones have a same 3.5 mm headphone jack to enjoy the music beats.
• The Nokia handset comes with 8 mega pixel camera and the other facilities of LED flash, video format of 720p@30fps and has no secondary camera. On the other hand, its competitor differs with a 5 mp of camera and 0.3 mp front facing camera.
• A huge variance can be seen in their display screens. Apple iPhone4 lead here just because of its powerful 3.5” screen which has a resolution of 960x640 and produces a sharp display of 329ppi, in comparison to that the Lumia 800 comes with a 3.7” screen which provide a resolution of 800x480 and 252ppi of pixel density.
• The Nokia has a battery of 1450mAh which is capable to provide a longer talk time of 13 hours and stand-by of 11 days, which is quite closer to the Apple iPhone 1420mAh battery which provide a talk time of 14 hours and stand by time of 12.5 days.
• On evaluating the phone memory space the favor goes to Apple iPhone4 which is enabled with a massive 64GB of internal memory space, which is comparatively higher than the Lumia 800 that comes with a very less memory space of 16GB. The 512 MB of RAM and no Card slot are some of the similar internal specifications of these two handsets.
• The processing speed and phone system is much improved in the Nokia Lumia 800, as it comes with the latest Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS and has a strong scorpion processor of 1.4 GHz, while the Apple iPhone slightly left behind with its iOS4 and 1GHz of processor.
Hence, both these phones are made up of the outstanding technology which is incomparable!